Friday, March 9, 2012

Lovely Fridays

1. Tangerine Tango Quilt Challenge

Shattered
"Shattered" by SheCanQuilt

There's so much delicious orange-inspired quilting over at the Tangerine Tango Quilt Challenge. The winners will be announced on Monday, but let's face it, the real winners are lazy lurkers like me who get to enjoy all the eye candy without putting in any effort whatsoever.

2. Pleated Sailor Dress

Lizz Basinger Designs

With spring on it's way, aren't you just dying for a cute little sailor dress?

3. A patchwork Yurt

via

I don't think it's possible for me to love this more, I can't even imagine the amount of work that went into it. Linzi Upton is clearly a genius. Maybe I could make a mini version for the pooch? A bit like the teepee our friends Miss M and Mr B have!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...